
Robert's first birthday... wow, that came so fast. It was such a fun day, he loves being outside, LOVES it, so of course we had to have an outside BBQ to celebrate. He got a lot of fun presents, but of course the garden hose was much more fun. ;) We made his favorite foods, hot-dogs, tomatoes and strawberries, and bought a fun birthday cake. We sang, blew out the candle, and anxiously awaited his response to his first ever piece of cake...and it turns out... he hates cake! Lol!! He tasted it, made a "yuck" face, and then continued to simply play in it, without one bite going into his mouth. What kind of toddler doesn't like cake?? Well, we are sure he will eventually. Everyone likes cake. ;) After cake there was more fun with the garden hose, and then playing inside with his new toys. Thanks everyone for your fun gifts!









Unfortunately, my camera died before I got pictures of him playing with the garden hose. I did get video though! So I will try to post that ASAP. It's super-cute! :)
What a sweet boy! The cake looks yummy.
ReplyDeleteso so cute!
ReplyDelete