Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sushi Love


Wes and I decided that Sushi is a perfect meal. We have never had that "heavy" feeling after eating sushi, like you do at a steakhouse or Italian restaurant. The textures, flavors, and colors are wonderful(If you have really high-quality sushi). Whenever there is a special occasion, or date-night, we will undoubtedly go for sushi. Yes, I think it is Love.

4 comments:

  1. totally disagree! the textures is gaggy! well, almost disagree the color is beautiful. and i love that 'heavy' feeling after a good meal ...steak / italian, that's talk'in my food language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh -- Stan and I LOVE Sushi too! We even went to the Asian market and got all the stuff to make it ourselves. Now I can put whatever I want in it! Have you ever had springrolls with the rice paper wrapper that isn't fried? Its a lot like sushi. Light and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we have to go out together sometime Sushi is one of our favs too. We can also teach you how to make your own if you haven't before. We've got a great place up here to go to. I also love Happy Sumo down at Gateway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had sushi this weekend. i couldn't agree more with you. although i really don't like anything crazy, i usually just do veggie or the california.

    ReplyDelete