Friday, October 16, 2009

Blog Re-focus

Hi everyone! So I was thinking the other day about how our families have so much variety and so many different kinds of talents and expertise that I thought, "wow, I could learn so much from every single person in my life!" So... that brings me to my decision to re-focus our blog into:

How to be living the good life; secret tips from the expert in all of us.

Every month will feature a different "Expert" in a specific category.

Example: One month my own dear Wesley may do a feature on Camp cooking, backpacking, and the latest outdoor gear. Another month, I will have a guest such as our own lovely Katie Thompson on hair and beauty basics. (If she doesn't mind of course!) Then I may just have my mom Paula do a feature on Cake-building and decorating techniques. Etc. Etc. I just feel like I have so much to learn that will help me live a better and more fulfilling life, that I want everyone to have fun learning with me!

I hope you enjoy! Also, post a comment about any ideas for who you want to do a monthly feature! :)

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Creativity oozes from you girl. I could do something like 'How to get a boy' okay that's inappropriate. how about 'packing your diaper bag' or 'daily survival' or 'at home dates'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it you are so cute! I am looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to be featured on your blog. get in touch with my publishers and we can make this happen.

    ReplyDelete