Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines!

Wesley is so amazing!  We had talked about saving and not splurging for holidays.  It is hard for me, because my family was all about the holidays, decorations, heart-shaped pancakes, the whole nine yards.  I've gotten along fine, and have had fun doing creative not costly gifts and projects. Anyhow, Yesterday was a long day, and after lots of class, and a muscle spasm in my neck that will still not go away, I came home to a total surprise last night of flowers, chocolates, Italian Wedding Soup that Wes made, heart-shaped cookies, fresh fruit, french bread and camembert, pomegranate juice and even a separate little chicken dinner for Robert.  Wow!! Totally unexpected, and so, so sweet.  He said it was because he knew how much it would mean to me.  I am so in love with this man. XOXO  Best Valentines Day Ever!  :D

1 comment: