Tuesday, February 15, 2011

great blog!

So, I know you little marathoners are hard at work training.  I have to be really honest though, and say that all of the diet talk around all of you is kind of getting out of hand... I love you guys, so don't be mad at me, but seriously... nutrition is not crazy, real nutrition is based on research, and facts, not hearsay, or fads.  I really like this blog, FUEL THE FIRE she is a registered dietician, and references all of her recommendations with the McGraw-Hill textbooks on nutrition and sports nutrition.  I have the textbooks also, if any of you would like to borrow them.  She has great information.  No gimmicks.  She is a 2:45 marathoner, mother of two, and qualified for the US olympic trials, and everything she talks about is accurate.  http://nutritionsuccess.org/blog/welcome/  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment