Thursday, January 20, 2011
Pet peeve
A Public safety announcement for the millcreek area neighborhoods: To the people who run at 9:00 at night in all black (ninja style) with their all black dogs (who are off leash and criss cross all over the road) down the MIDDLE of the curvy unlit streets... Black is slimming, but at night black becomes magically invisible. Crazy how that works. Yes I Honk my horn at you when I almost hit you and your dogs. Otherwise you and your iPod are completely oblivious. You may not know this, but you are running directly into oncoming traffic. I think in a car vs ninja and dogs competition, car wins. Soooooo what I am trying to say is....PLEASE DON'T BE IDIOTS. buy a five dollar reflective vest, or a headlamp, I don't want you to die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
amen. i dont understand this at all. wouldnt you think to yourself "hm..probably i should wear a bright yellow shirt with reflective bands tonight" instead they are thinking "im going to try out running" lame.
ReplyDeletebtw i really want you to join south davis road runners. you'd love it.
totally agree!
ReplyDeletethey probably thinking- i'll run in the middle of the road so cars can see me and i'll run head-on into traffic, then they'll really see me.
idots