Wednesday, January 12, 2011
How time flies...
Well, I finally hooked up the mac mini again, now that we really need it for school. And I clicked on the "snow family photos file". Wow. Honors quartet, Me pregnant, and blonde! (I was HUGE, not fat, just... Robert was a really big baby! My stomach stuck STRAIGHT out, and really far out...haha!) Robert as a tiny little baby, Wes with a buzz! Okay, yes I got teary. Especially with how little Robert looked, and just remembering all those special moments. It is so easy to forget. I am so grateful for cameras. :) It's funny too, because Wes was getting all teary right with me, and I remember how Wes would always say, "You take too many pictures! We don't need to take all these!" And I asked him, "So, do you still think I take too many pictures?" And he just smiled and said, "No way." It got us both thinking about where we've been and where we are, and how much progress we have made, and wonderful memories we have shared. It is amazing. I love looking at old photos, and can't wait to keep making new ones to look at over the coming years. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment