Friday, September 11, 2009

Ins and Outs of August

Outs:

Professors who don't have kids, who are unsympathetic.

Being forced to play in the Philharmonia against my will...

Contacts. They have been driving me crazy. Maybe because my eyes have been so dry lately. Ughh... I hate wearing glasses. (Mine are coke-bottles, so... don't think I'm just a glasses hater...)

Robert stabbing Wesley up the nose with my conducting Baton. (Although, it is pretty funny a few days after the fact!)

Robert being sick.

Daycare teachers being sick.

Books that cost over 400 bucks for two classes.

Dishes. Always an out. I'm seriously considering plastic/paper plates for a week. (just a week!)

Getting up at 5:00 a.m. Wesley takes the cake on this one though, he gets up at 4:00 a.m.

Robert not sleeping at night.

Small-minded people who hate Obama for no logical reason... people thinking that yelling louder and louder means your side of the argument is right... I'm so tired of that, why can't people just be civil? If people are opposed for a good reason, they can make their case without screaming.

YAY FOR INS!

Robert's adorable "Dance Moves" He is a little Elvis, it's hilarious!

My little sister's wedding! Beautiful!

Shopping! Thanks Honey! I love my new outfits!!

BIRTHDAYS! Wesley, Me, and Robert! My baby is 1! *tear*

Robert running all around making mischief. He is so darn cute, he knows what he is not supposed to get into, and if we catch him, he gives us a GIANT fake grin, and runs away laughing. I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help it!

My new haircut! I love it Katie, thank-you so much! I've received lots of compliments on my hair, you're the best!

The beginnings of cooler fall weather.... ahhh....

Chef Gordon Ramsay! *sigh* I'm a little obsessed...okay...Wesley corrected me, a lot obsessed... ;)

Yoga, my saving grace.

Eating fresh fruit and veggies from a garden... there is nothing better. (Thanks to Gma and Gpa Blattner!)

DIY projects, I think they are really fun. Especially clothing ones, I've gotten really into that.

Getting one step closer to our degrees, slow and steady wins the race, right? :)

Robert learning so much in daycare. He is really flourishing there. I am so happy for that. He is a sweetheart with all the other kids, and he is loving all the playtime and attention. I am really thankful for that.



Okay, that's it until the end of September! :)

3 comments:

  1. Boo, sorry there has to be outs. But, yeah for the in's you guys are so cute. Yes I love your hair too. Can't wait to play this next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're welcome. anytime. you make a cute family and im glad the in's are worth more then the out's. one day we will all finally be able to relax once in awhile. it will all pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the baton up the nose is pretty darn funny. you forgot robert drinking eye drops, maybe that's not an 'out' that's a 'scare'

    ReplyDelete