
I was thinking today, what if I won $5000 dollars that I could not spend on bills, or other "necessity" things, or share with Wesley,or Robert, or any kind of charity.
I think I might just go crazy and buy a pair of Amazing Christian Louboutin Heels, but I know I would be tempted to go on to zappos and buy an entirely new shoe wardrobe for the same price. I would then get hair-extensions, and a spa-day, I would still have about $3500 left. Hmmmm... what to do....
Wesley just suggested we go to Europe and tour all the 5-star restaurants in style. He is so sweet, It kind of bends the "selfish" rules, but I'll let it fly. ;)
What would you do?
I would get a personal trainer, and fix my eyes, and if I had any left over I would buy some new clothes to go with my new body. That's what I would do.
ReplyDelete