Saturday, July 18, 2009

Incubus rocks!

I haven't partied this hard since my high-school days... and I was so sore the next day... am I too old for this?? (haha!) Wes and I went to the Incubus concert, and wow, it was FUN! We hired a girl from the ward to babysit, and headed out to USANA just the two of us. Incubus puts on a great live show! We were energized, and silly, and felt like kids again. Wes just picked me up and carried me to the gate laughing, where we had tickets just behind the VIP section, danced and rocked-out, and just as we were leaving- A drunk guy ran into me while running full-speed down the aisle, (I have some pretty wicked bruises to prove it too..)and Wes defended me. My knight in shining armor, hehe! ;) and we topped off the night with two large Horchatas from Beto's. mmmmmm. A perfect way to end the night. Not to mention Robert was sound asleep when we got home. :)

1 comment:

  1. What FUN! You guys are great at doing things alone and with a little one. Can't wait to see you mountain pictures. we should go camping with you because I've been to chicken.

    ReplyDelete