"Mom, let's make a aayranosauwus (tyrannosaurus) cuh-cake!"
"Mom, I wanna a make a SHAAARK cake!"
"Mom, a make a WOBOT cuh-cake!"
It is SO cute! I love my little baker boy, and I love that he is such a great helper, and so creative. He will also take pots and pans, and cover them with blankets (like covering a cake in fondant) and then since he learns in the show that the cakes are really heavy, he has me "help" him, and he says, "whoa, dis cake is BIIIG, I'm so STWONG!" Then he pretends to cut up the big cake, and we all eat it. It is delicious. ;)
Well, for Christmas, he got a little play-kitchen, and I got him some plastic cupcakes, and bakery items. As much as I love to bake, we can't really bake cake every single day, as we're not an actual bakery... haha! We make cake out of play-dough and I let him use the piping bag and tip to frost the "pretend cupcakes", he loves it!
Here is Robert being the "Cake Boss" and making "Wobot" cupcakes :)
We have a super-cute video, but Blogger is being uncooperative.
That is really cute! I think if we had cable, I'd be watching those food shows non stop.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are a family of fancy cooking pros.
oh my! i am definately gonna bake some "aunt mesissa" cupcakes with him when i come! sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteNetflix is great :) You are a pro yourself, Mary! And Yes, Missy, Bear would LOVE to make "Aunt Melissa" cupcakes with you!
Delete