Friday, September 9, 2011

Little Bear's Adventures

We have been having fun enjoying watching Bear's personality really start to develop.  He has such a sense of humor, and a love of adventure just like his Dad.  No day is too cold or too wet, too dark, or too hot for this little boy to have fun. I love when he shows his nurturing side, pretending to feed his dog-dog a "ba-ba" tucking him in and pretending to read him a story. I love when he giggles and his little nose wrinkles up, or holds my hand when we are walking through the zoo.  When he climbs into Wesley's lap, and just snuggles into him.  When he wants to wear daddy's hats and help daddy "six it" (fix it) and goes and grabs some tools.  He also now has a fascination with babies... He loves them, he will just watch and observe them, giggling when they smile, or shake their toys. It is an amazing thing.  People aren't kidding when they say time flies. I can't believe Robert has turned 3 this year. Wow.  I try to remember how Quickly he is growing up, he won't be my snuggly little bear much longer.  So even though he wants to be touchy-lovey more than I want to right now, pretty soon it will be the other way around... So I will remember to stop what I'm doing and give him a hug whenever he wants one, even when I really need to study or practice,  so I will have a savings built up to get me through all the years when he won't... (hopefully he still will!) I love our little adventures, I am excited for each new one. (especially the adventure finally being done with school will be!)  :)

A Snapshot of Little Bear at 3 years old:

You now go to the potty all by yourself
Your favorite colors are orange and yellow
You love to play with legos, trucks, robots, dinosaurs and puzzles
You laugh hysterically at cartoons such as Spongebob, Tom and Jerry, and Looney Toons
Your favorite foods are:  Tomatoes, strawberries, blueberries, snap-peas, carrots, chicken nuggets, and chocolate
You dislike: cake, cottage cheese, any ground meat, oatmeal, mushrooms, and eggs.
You have a real love of animals, and you are always so gentle with them
You love to help mommy do the cooking
You love to sing when you're playing, or walking around the park (another trait you get from dad, except that dad whistles!)
You can count to ten all by yourself
You love water, any water, whether it is puddles, swimming, or washing your hands. :)
When you say your name, it sounds like, "Robot".

We love you so much, Robert! 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment