With a wonderful Christmas Eve with my Grandparents, a very fun Christmas day up at the "Snowed Inn" cabin, and all of the gifts we received and gave, and all the time we got to spend with our loved ones, (we missed you Melissa and Blake! Can't wait to see you in February!) I can say with surety we are blessed. The new year is before us, and the feeling of a fresh start is rejuvenating. I don't know why, but I have a feeling this year will be great. We have set some lofty goals, so we will see what happens. :)
Robert Update:
Now brings his Coat and Shoes to Wesley when he wants to go out to play.
Can reach on top of all the counters and the stove...
Brushes his hair.
Loves to play with cars
Loves to dance
Can feed himself with a fork
Is a Lefty!! ;) At least for now!
LOVES DOGS and cries whenever we leave Petsmart after he's played with all the dogs, He also starts crying at the Grocery store, when he sees one, and we can't just go over and play with it. Poor boy, he wants a doggy more than anything. I do too Robert, I do too. (someday, hopefully soon)
Aw!!! We missed being there too!!! February can't come soon enough!!! ROBERT IS SO SMART!!! That's so awesome!!!! eee!!!! Lefty!!! I won't be the only one anymore!!! :D At least he has rusty though right?! I'd love it if Robert would look after rusty for me. I miss that dog so much... :(
ReplyDelete