
So I went to a "Food Nanny" enrichment night for relief society, and her favorite recipe was this pizza crust. I have always thought Pizza crust was really intimidating, but it turns out It is easy AND fun! Not to mention delicious! It really was a blast to have it turn out the perfect texture, and to spin it out and stretch it with your fists. (Future pizza-dough thrower perhaps? hehe) I have to say, Homemade pizza is amazing, and it is WAY cheaper too.
So go ahead, have a pizza night! Your wallet will thank you.
Pizza Crust:
Pre-heat oven to 450*
3-4 C. Bread flour (Bread flour is important, it is what allows the dough to have incredible elasticity without breaking.)
1 TB yeast
2 TB evoo
1 C. warm water (approx. 115*)
1 TB honey
pinch of salt
Mix the flour, yeast and salt in a large bowl. Add the warm water, honey, and evoo. Mix until the dough is a sticky-firm consistency.
Place dough on a floured surface. Knead until the texture is smooth. (5 min) separate into two dough balls.
Roll out with rolling pin for thicker crust, or stretch gently with fists, working outward for thin crust.
Grease pan with evoo. Place rolled dough on pan, go crazy with toppings!
Bake for 10 minutes. (No waiting for the dough to rise! amazing!)
YUMMY!
I totally trying it! It looks so yummie. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete