School starts on Monday. That is the day after tomorrow, and I am nervous, I am scared. I shouldn't be, but I am. I don't know how I'm going to do it all. Homework, practicing, laundry, teaching, dinner, dishes, Robert, daycare, it's really overwhelming. Plus, Robert's daycare will only take him for 20 hours a week, which doesn't even cover me being in class every day... I still have to figure that out with one day left. It's not looking good to be quite honest. I either have to cut more classes, (which I can't really do, because all the required classes in a music major are only at one time in the day, and are also co-requisite..ggrrrr, why did they do that? Apparently they think none of us have outside lives.) So pretty much I'm just panicking right now. It's all or nothing, and I can't afford daycare outside of the university. We just don't have the extra $700.00 a month. (Isn't that just CRAZY?) Anyhow, we know it will work out somehow, it has to.
Asleep while standing up.
On a positive note, Robert just cheers me up when I'm feeling stressed. He actually got so worn out one day that the poor little guy fell asleep while standing up. NO JOKE! He was just walking, rubbing his eyes, then walked over to the couch, and fell asleep! Dead asleep, wouldn't even wake up because we were laughing. What a sweet and funny little guy! We love him. :)
Good luck with school, if you ever need some help just let me know I would love to take him for the day anytime. We can even do it at Sue's so you wouldn't have to drive. Hope things work out. You know they have had a busy day when they fall asleep like that, it's great!
ReplyDelete