Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sweet Nothings

Photobucket

Wesley was working late last night, we are adjusting to his new schedule. I've been really spoiled to have had him home at 1:00 in the afternoon every day, with every saturday and sunday off for the past few months. Since he was working late, I decided I would surprise him with a nice treat to enjoy once he got home, I knew he would be tired. When he got home, He had brought me flowers. (They smelled AMAZING, I'm trying to figure out what they are.) When he then saw that I had made cookies, we just laughed. It was fun that we had both done a sweet nothing for each other at the same time. It was a great day.

3 comments:

  1. K, I had no idea that you had a blog, I knew that it had to happen some time. I loved reading all of your posts. I feel better knowing you haven't been doing it to long. Robert is getting so big,don't worry your toilet looks pretty clean from here. We want to do that hike with you sometime, it looks beautiful. Can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything Niki just said. She luckily informed me of your adorable blog. Welcome to the life of blogging, it is addicting at times and then others not as interesting.
    Love you guys. We need to do something sometime.
    mrmrsthompson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete